Monday, 1 April 2013

Guide to Candy Crush Saga Level 142 (Tips and Tricks)


Hello Crushies! Welcome to my tutorial on Level 142 of Candy Crush Saga!

I found this level quite challenging. It took me about 9 lives I think to get through this one? It's though because 35 moves flies by, really quickly.
 
Candy Crush Saga Level 142

The first thing to concentrate on here is blowing up the blocks. My advice is to ignore where the fruit is to be brought down, just blow those blocks up! The blocks are layered: A 1 on top of a 2 on top of a 3 so go get through the whole layer you need to make 6 colour matches. Obviously making matches of more than three colours, as usual, helps. 

Once you've blown up a few of the blocks look to see where the fruit are placed. If you need to blow up more blocks to allow the fruit to fall through then you must do this next. Once the fruit is through the layers of grey blocks you must then concentrate on matching in 4s and 5s.

 
Candy Crush Saga Level 142 Completed!

Enjoy, my fellow Crushies!

4 comments:

  1. I just beat it with 122000 three star winner. Just bore a single hole and let the fruit trickle down the side and out. Easy simple effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I read this and passed on my first try!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advise! Made it on second try. Opened a hole...worked perfectly. Had 15 moves left! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete