Monday, 1 April 2013

Guide to Level 140 in Candy Crush Saga (Hints and Tips)


Hello Crushies and welcome to my first Candy Crush Saga tutorial! 
This level involves collecting orders, 99 orange, red and yellow. There's not a lot of moves allowed so you need to be picking up quite a few of them each move, and you need to be matching more than one colour per move also.

The initial reaction here is to go mad only matching the yellows, oranges and reds. This is not the correct approach to take. Relax, there's no timing on this level so take careful consideration over every move. First thing is to look at the other colours as well as the ones you need to collect. Try to make as many striped candies and packet candies as possible initially, of
 every colour! You will also need to make a dotted, five in a row candy.

Try to forget about collecting the candies and just concentrate on matching 5 in a row. Once you get a five in a row you need to switch it with a striped candy. Matching it with anything else wont do, unless you only have a few left to collect then you can match it with a packet candy
 in the required colour.

It took me about 4 lives before I passed this level. Initally I thought it was going to be another one I'd get stuck on for ages but no, once I got the hang of it I got through it. It took me all of my moves but I passed the required points without even looking so don't concentrate on racking up points.

Good luck fellow Crushies!!

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip I'll give it a try. Hopefully it helps because I'm going crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip I'll give it a try. Hopefully it helps because I'm going crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks heaps for sharing and explaining it clearly, I will be giving it a go tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. on my first attempt with your advise, i got all but 5 red. so will get it now. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems to help but I still keep running out of lives when I've got just a few colours to clear, i'l keep on trying thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks i been stuck on this for about a week! I will give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! Your hints got me through this level. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the tips i made it. Thank you again!

      Delete
  8. Will try anything at this point, cause I am getting no where on this level....thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great advice! After over 100 attempts at level 140, I read your article and got through this lever the very 1st attempt! And even had many moves left over! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant advice: got it on th efirst attempt after reading your tip!!
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What if you can't GET five for the color bomb? I can pretty much get striped candies but no color bombs. When I do its usually at the end and then NOwhere is a striped to go with

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the tip...now if I could get my OCD to trust them lol...my brain won't get off the 3 colors I need :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must have the worst luck... been trying this for about 50 tries, can't get within 20 of finsihing

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you get the five in a row to make the bomb?!?!? I've tried to take out things under the line to get them to line up etc but always end up using way too many moves.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I scored 3 dotted, several striped, a couple packaged...still wound up short.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for that, I shall endeavour to do that! !

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2 lives after using these tips I conquered level 140.

    ReplyDelete
  18. well I'm going to try again because I've been stuck on level 140 for 2 days

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wraps and stripes together got me off this level

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hardly get any color bombs. been stuck for 5 days

    ReplyDelete
  21. This level should give you several chances to make the color bombs since you need them to clear the level.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, thank you! It worked. I actually thought I'd never get off that level and I did it on the first try after reading your comments

    ReplyDelete