Friday 30 October 2020

Cyprus!

In August I visited Cyprus!
My flight was with Ryanair and it was 5.5 hours long. This is the longest Ryanair flight I've ever taken but it was perfectly fine! I bought some snacks and drinks in the airport before I boarded. Because of Covid I wore my mask at all times in the airport and on the flight. 


I stayed in an AirBnB at the Amorgas Gardens complex. It's a small block of apartments. I loved the pool, I have a thing for rectangular pools.


I ordered an Ouzo in Estia restaurant. The waitress said that in Greece they drink their Ouzo long, mixed with water, while in Cyprus they sip it from a shot glass.


I drove to the nearby city of Limassol for fun. The landscape is beautful.


This is the view of the prom where I went jogging in the evenings. There is over 10km of coastal walkways in Paphos.


Cypriot food is very tasty!!


There was a water leak in my apartment so the kitchen ended up like this :(


Cypriots love to drink frappes or "Fredo" as they call it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment