Wednesday 12 October 2022

Celebrity Infinity 2022: Sea Days

 There were two "At Sea" days on this itinerary. These were also the two formal nights (Well, Celebrity doesn't have a formal night, it's called "Evening Chic" night).

The first sea day start with breakfast in the buffet which wasn't anything to write home about.


I then headed to the pool for the day and ordered my first mudslide.
#TravelTipsWithKatie - Always bring an insulated tumbler for your frozen drinks poolside!



I believe I spent today just relaxing by the pool. I didn't take any pictures because I didn't do any activities. In the evening it was back to my room to get ready for dinner on chic night.

There's an "enhanced" menu on formal nights


I decided to continue on my "trying seafood" streak so I ordered the crab cake to start. I'm so glad I did, I think it was one of the best dishes I tasted all week! For my main I had the lamb.



I think I may have gotten too much sun today or something, my eyelids were puffy. I was actually worried I was allergic to something I ate. It went away by the next afternoon though.


After dinner we had specialty martinis in the Martini bar and then Brewer and I got all cheesy and had formal photos taken! :) 




Day 6 was also a sea day. It started as usual with room service breakfast. 
It was shaping up to be another beautiful day at sea!

Once again I took up my spot at the pool, mudslide in hand!

The "Officers vs Guests" pool volleyball was one of the highlights!



Tonight was another "formal" night with an enhanced menu in the dining room (ie Lobster!). I couldn't bring myself to order the lobster for main (Not that brave yet, I had steak), however, I did order the traditional cheese soufflé and Baked Alaska that's normally served with the lobster. I am glad I tasted both but would not order either again.

After dinner we went to a Disney music quiz which was really good fun. Some of the ship's performers turned up to play and they also spontaneously gave us a few improv performances when they liked the songs!

Straight after the quiz there was another silent disco. This one was in a much better location than the previous and I enjoyed it so much more! Great night.


There was some cool lightening tonight, hard to capture on camera...

The long corridor home at the end of the night...








No comments:

Post a Comment