Sunday 9 October 2022

Part 2: Celebrity Silhouette

The next port of call was Aruba. I went on a ship excursion here which took us out on a catamaran to go snorkelling. The colour of the water was just amazing. 

















The Scientology ship was also docked here!





Oranjestad



Day three we stopped in Bonaire: I took a ship excursion to go "land sailing". This was like a go-cart powered by wind. You pulled up the sail to go faster and released it to slow down - There were no brakes!





On the drive back we passed the salt flats: If you look closely you can make out the flamingos:






After lunch on the boat I went for a swim just where the boat was docked, you can see the water in this video: I just jumped in there :) Security shouted at me at one point because I swam too close to the ship.










I then went and had a drink at a tiki bar which was right on the water. I could watch fish while drinking my cocktail :)












 

No comments:

Post a Comment