Sunday 9 October 2022

Celebrity Silhouette Christmas 2021

 I spent Christmas and New Year on board Celebrity Silhouette. I was lucky enough to experience the 11 night "Holiday cruise" just when cruise ships were starting to sail again so the ship was not full.

I flew business class from Paris to Miami. It was my first time flying business and I loved it so much. I'm sad now every time I fly in economy like usual  :(


Breakfast in the business lounge in Paris:




On Board:











Self-serve Snack Bar:






Turbulence!



The next day, before boarding the ship, I took a walk around Miami beach. I saw the Versace mansion and I had breakfast in Big Pinks diner!





I boarded the ship in Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale and it immediately felt like Christmas, despite the sun outside. The ship was decorated beautifully.




Fort Lauderdale Sailaway:

First night ocean view

Starter (French onion soup!), Main and Desert:

Petit fours:

This is how empty the theatre was on most nights (I went to the early show at 7pm though which is always less-well attended)


Wake views:





This was the view for breakfast in the Main Dining room on morning one:





The first port of call was Curacao. Here I did a ship excursion which took us to visit some caves and then to a beach for a few hours. In the afternoon I walked around the capital "Willemstad".




Airport:



Gingerbread on-board:

No comments:

Post a Comment