Monday 10 October 2022

Celebrity Silhouette: Christmas and New Years Eve

It was so nice to wake up at sea on Christmas morning! I got coffee and sat on the balcony in my Holiday Jumper :) 

After breakfast I spent the day by the pool. It's so weird spending Christmas in the sun!


Holiday jumper on again for lunch in the buffet! Check out these cakes!







For dinner in the Main Dining Room there was a special Christmas menu: It was American Christmas food and I couldn't resist ordering the sweet potatoes with marshmallow. Marshmallow!!



I ended the night with a production show in the theatre as usual



New Year's Day:

New Year's Eve was an "evening chic" night and I decided to go full-formal for the night that was in it.
I'm glad I did, everyone was very dressed up.

 









I ended the night way before midnight with a prosecco in bed ;)


Before I knew it the days went by and we were docking in Fort Lauderdale to disembark




The flight home from Miami was overnight and since I was in business class it was great to sleep the whole way. In Miami, since my flight was international I was invited to the flagship lounge and WOW! It was amazing!


From the buffet:

Snacks and Sweets:





Posh hand soap in the bathroom:


Ready to fly home

I sat in British Airways Club World from London to Dublin and was served this cute "Afternoon Tea".

First glimpse of Dublin <3



No comments:

Post a Comment